CAREER OPPORTUNITY - ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Mopani Copper Mines PLC has operations in Mufulira and Kitwe on the copperbelt Province in Zambia. The Company’s Success has been as a result of its Focused approach to improvement and the mutually beneficial relationships enjoyed with stakeholders-an important sector of which is its employees.
The Company Seeks the Services of Helper Engineering x1
The successful candidate will be responsible in assisting Artisans carry out engineering duties and facilitate speedier execution of work.
The Responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to the following:
- Receive instructions from the supervisor and ensure that these are carried out accurately
- Assist Artisans in their daily fabrication, maintenance and repair duties
- Clean the work place and tools/equipment after a task is completed.
- Ensure that the tools are stored correctly.
- Comply with health, safety and environment standards/policies
- Adhering to all other assignments that are given that are lawful and fair
To be considered for this position, the candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- At least 1 year of experience in Mining Industry
The successful candidate must be result oriented and have the ability to work with own initiative, ability to understand scope of work, paying particular attention to Company policies and Corporate objectives.
Mopani is committed to establishing a winning team and a copper and cobalt business it can be proud of. The Company operates an employment policy of meritocracy, aiming to employ the right people with the right skill, irrespective of race, gender or creed.
Interested, suitably qualified and experienced applicants should submit an application by clicking the “Apply Now” button below, fill in the online application form not later than Wednesday, 31 May 2023, attach a detailed curriculum vitae which should be three pages or less and three contactable referees and copies of other credentials.