CAREER OPPORTUNITY - MEDICAL DEPARTMENT
Mopani Copper Mines PLC has operations in Mufulira and Kitwe on the copperbelt Province in Zambia. The Company’s Success has been as a result of its Focused approach to improvement and the mutually beneficial relationships enjoyed with stakeholders-an important sector of which is its employees.
The Company Seeks the Services of Nutritionist X 2
To provide professional nutrition information and services in order to promote and maintain proper nutritional practices, health protection and care.
The Responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to the following:
- Promoting good health care to Mopani employees, dependents, patients and the community.
- Providing counseling to patients and clients to improve their nutritional status
- Providing timely nutrition education and information
- Undertaking development and implementation of nutrition programs.
- Facilitating delivery of quality health care services
- Preparing sectional budget in line with established health services.
- Facilitating acquisition of resources for planned activities for the Section
- Developing and implementing capacity building interventions and imparting appropriate skills and knowledge to staff and clients
- Monitoring and evaluating nutritional care services programs regularly and implementing appropriate interventions
- Updating database, facilitating accessibility and flow of information
- Undertaking research activities to generate information and improve the health care delivery.
- Preparing periodical reports and submitting them on time
- Implementing and monitoring all Management Systems within the Section.
- Spearheading and monitoring document design and revision.
- Participating in the promotion of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Improving and maintaining the efficiency and quality in the delivery of Healthcare Services
- Ensuring compliance to legal requirements in line with Statutory Regulations
- Ensuring adherence to Medical Ethical and Code of Conduct.
- Securing all medical records in line with legal requirements
- Managing any other duties assigned by superiors.
To be considered for this position, the candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Nutrition or equivalent
- Full Registration with Health Professions Council of Zambia
- Two (2) years of experience as a Nutritionist preferably in the health sector
The successful candidate must be result oriented and have the ability to work with own initiative, ability to understand scope of work, paying particular attention to Company policies and Corporate objectives.
Mopani is committed to establishing a winning team and a copper and cobalt business it can be proud of.The Company operates an employment policy of meritocracy,aiming to employ the right people with the right skill,irrespective of race, gender or creed.
Interested, suitably qualified and experienced applicants should submit an application by clicking the “Apply Now” Button below,fill in the online application form not later than Monday, 08 May 2023 , attach a detailed curriculum vitae which should be three pages or less and three contactable referees and copies of other credentials.