CAREER OPPORTUNITY - NKANA MCM PRIMARY SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
Mopani Copper Mines PLC has operations in Mufulira and Kitwe on the Copperbelt Province in Zambia. The Company’s success has been as a result of its focused approach to improvement and the mutually beneficial relationships enjoyed with stakeholders – an important sector of which is its employees.
The Company Seeks the Services of Teacher Class x1
To teach pupils in the Primary School, assist learners work towards their academic progression from one grade to another as well as help and guide them to become responsible citizens.
The Responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to the following:
- Planning and scheming of work as well preparing lessons within the prescribed syllabus.
- Writing records and reports on work covered.
- Preparing social and reading records for individual learners
- Securing teaching and learning materials in the school.
- Liaising with fellow teachers in the grades on work schedule.
- Making projection and reviewing of the term’s work.
- Promoting Extra-Curricular Activities (ECA) in school.
- Facilitating learning activities in school.
- Ensuring safety of learners by guarding learners within school premises and guide them towards achievement of educational goals.
- Designing and performing practical experiments.
- Training the learners spiritually, mentally and physically
- Attending to any other duties assigned by superiors.
To be considered for this position, the candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Primary Teachers diploma
- Computer literacy will be added advantage.
- Must be registered with Teaching Council of Zambia
- Must have high ethical standards.
The successful candidate must be result oriented and have the ability to work with own initiative, ability to understand scope of work, paying particular attention to Company policies and Corporate objectives.
Mopani is committed to establishing a winning team and a copper and cobalt business it can be proud of. The Company operates an employment policy of meritocracy, aiming to employ the right people with the right skill, irrespective of race, gender or creed.
Interested, suitably qualified and experienced applicants should submit an application by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. Fill in the online application form not later than Thursday, 01 June 2023, attach a detailed curriculum vitae which should be three pages or less and three contactable referees and copies of other credentials.